Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Get Bokeh Directly Via iPhone Camera

Hi again guys,

sorry for being late. I came back with thing that you want to do it in the easiest way and I'm sure that you will really like.

Bokeh is one of my favorite kind of picture. Today I will explain with picture how we can get a Bokeh picture with VSCOcam.  As we know there are many ways to get a great Bokeh picture via iPhone camera. I will mention them and then I will tell you the easiest way to get it directly via iPhone camera.

First way:

You might already have a picture that you want to make it Bokeh. Don't worry. You will get it with Tadda app. 


  1. Open Tadaa app
  2. Select the picture that you want to make it Bokeh
  3. Select Blur; then all
  4. Adjust the Bokeh strength

Second way:

You can get Bokeh picture via original iPhone camera by locking the exposure and focus on something that close to the lens. For example, place your finger close to the lens then tap and hold the screen for few seconds. See the pictures explanation below:





Third way:

In my opinion, this is the best way to get a Bokeh photo directly. To get Bokeh picture directly, you have to download VSCOcam app. I will let the pictures below to explain the steps clearly:









I hope you liked this post and learned a new technique that let you get great pictures.

3 comments:

  1. Hi, i am karen i deal with used iphones and google pixel, here is an awesome article ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT GOOGLE PIXEL 6 while purchasing google pixel 6

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the great concert, I have been working in this city for a very long time as I have a phone business and currently we are giving unlocked phones for sale
    and I have never seen such an amazing concert before.

    ReplyDelete