Monday, September 15, 2014

Don't Be Surprised!!

My opinion? Does it matter to you, the reader? Some may say no and can't agree further, but on the other side there is nothing to lose by sharing experiences. That is why I took time to write down how I feel when using my iPhone camera. Enough of the technical specifications. After all, they are just numbers and words which will not make sense until you get to experience them, on your own.

In the previous article I might have mocked the iPhone camera towards the end and I am not taking back those comments. The big point here is that I meant them. However, what I am going to say next may leave you surprised. I like the iPhone camera! Surprised? I thought so. The thing is, it always goes back to the user of the device. One may not feel like they are getting the value for their money because $500 and above is a hefty price to pay. This is indeed true, however, this is also why many people do not feel satisfied with many purchases as they did not understand the manufacturer's intention.


According to me, Apple is not all about huge figures. They are all about performance, but perfect quality. For  example, many smartphones have large screen, say 5 inches, but only a few can match the quality of the iPhone display. Apple views value for many from a very different perspective. They see quality to be more important than quantity and that explains why I love the camera despite criticizing it in the review section.


Apple gives you 8 mega pixels, why? Because any figure past that doesn’t work well in terms of photo or video experience. Many more pixels may be good and that is why they gave the panorama feature to enable the taking of large photographs at an impressive pixel density.


The native camera app may not give you much, but Apple lets the developers go wild with other alternatives such as the Snapseed or the VSCO cam. These two are free and offer everything I may want on the camera interface and in terms of editing too. Despite giving less on the native app, they allow other people to give much more on 3rd party apps for free.


I also criticized the iPhone camera experience because of the lack of a dedicated camera button. I did this because I know its value to some people. In my opinion, it is rather unnecessary as Apple provides a large shutter button on screen which makes things neat and easy.


I like the iPhone’s fast shutter speed because it allows the capturing of images that require rapid response. In addition, simply holding onto the on screen shutter button allows you to take a multiple shoot and later choose one of the best photos. The image quality of the iPhone is outstanding.


I have seen many photos taken by other smartphones and very few match the quality of photos taken by iPhone 5s. In my opinion, the camera experience is breathtaking. Be it a selfie or a simple scenery shoot, the experience is amazing, remember, In my opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment