Sunday, September 7, 2014

Secrets Behind The Glorious iPhone Camera

Is it the 8 mega pixel, or is it the dual LED flashlights in iPhone 5s? But then Nokia has 41 mega pixels and dual flashlights, too. What would make GSMARENA website even compare to these two? We all have secrets, don’t we? We will even go to very great depths to know other people’s secrets. Well, there are no secrets and if I told you there were, I would be lying, or would I? Yes, I guess there are some secrets, but not any that I know of. The spec sheet tells it all.

Now I would go to copy the whole GSMARENA review of the iPhone camera, but then it would be too scientific for me to handle. All those aperture talks and lens diameter and would make sense to many engineers, but as much as I would love to understand them, I just couldn't get a grip. But that doesn't mean I stopped trying.

The first iPhone camera secret is its 8 megapixel. This means we can take very large pictures with great detail and be able to manipulate them later as much as we want. This is very helpful to professionals. The camera also has an Autofocus function which works very well as users will be able to get the best focus on their target objects. This prevents getting blurred or shaky images. The iPhone camera also works very well under low lighting because of the way the lenses were made. Switch the lights off and take a picture of your wardrobe, I am sure you will notice a blouse that you never knew existed. That is also thanks to the additional dual led flashlights at the back.

The software packed into this device is also breathtaking, from changing scenery right before you take the photo to the zoom feature that lets you pull your object closer. The iPhone camera does it all and does it well.

The iPhone does not boast big megapixel figures like many smartphones do. What it does have is what it needs to take your photography to a whole new level. You will be addicted to shooting buildings and go insane with selfies because the iPhone camera does more with less, and that is the big secret.



No comments:

Post a Comment