Sunday, November 23, 2014

Don't Worry About It!!

I have taken a billion of pictures that are not straight. This is because I was rushing or I was in a stately place. Sometimes because it is just difficult to take an even photo like the example below:



As you saw, the building in that picture was skewed. So I found an app that can fix this issue and make the picture looks great. SKEW app is created to just fix this issue. You know, I will not talk a lot. I will leave the picture below to talk:




That is it!! You will get an awesome result.

Also, there is another great app called SKRWT. SKRWT does the same thing, but in a different way.

They are both for $1.99 in the app store. If you want to have only one of them, I prefer the first one. In fact, I really have both of them because even though they make the things even, they give a different result, so if one of them didn’t give me the result that I am looking for, of course the other one will give me that. Believe me, they are both worth the money!!

No comments:

Post a Comment