Sunday, November 9, 2014

Selfie?!!!

Selfies have taken the world by storm. Even a very little kid will tell you what a Selfie is. People are obsessed by the mere fact that they can take a photo of themselves and appear very cool. Some people say that Selfie is so addictive, but the truth is that Selfie photos are a capture of fun moments by ourselves or with friends and family. Many people imagine that Selfies is a very new thing while in real sense it is not. You might even have taken a Selfie long before you knew it would be called a Selfie.


Many people must have taken pictures of themselves with analog cameras, but it was not as easy as it is with modern smartphones. Mr. Bean in his comic movies took a Selfie long before it was rendered something cool. People saw it as an awkward thing but now it is a social norm.  Selfies may be taken as a normal photo of an individual for official uses, say maybe a passport photo. However, many people take Selfie for fun moments say at the beach with friends, during a good party, or on a family reunion.


Many smartphone manufacturers have made phones so that they can capture very high resolution Selfies. A good example is the iPhone front camera. By taking clearer Selfies, more details about the environment are incorporated clearly so people will enjoy the image. Selfies are in no way a mental disorder, even dignitaries take Selfies. Even I like Selfies. They allow me to capture my best moments in my life when no one is around to take them for me. Also, while I am taking a selfie, I can capture what is in front of me with Frontback app so I will have the picture of me and of the place I am in in one photo. Take a Selfie, capture a fun moment, remember time is irreversible, and so just take it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment